3) It is important that there is an agreement for the Terms and conditions upon which you use and have access to the Website because you are downloading the Company’s intellectual property which in law means there needs to be done under a license and these terms and conditions make that license and includes any limitations and restrictions.
7) Access to the Website is provided free of charge, notwithstanding that your connection to the internet is subject to fees from Your internet service provider.
8) Viewing the Website does not create any obligation upon you to use any services offered by the Company, nor the Company to provide any services. Any services promoted within the Website are subject to additional terms and conditions.
10) The Company grants you a conditional, royalty free, non-exclusive license to download, view and print pages from this Website for your own use only.
11) All intellectual property, which includes patents, copyright (in the design, images, graphics, text, source code, scripts and software) trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, is owned by or licensed to the Company and is protected under UK laws and worldwide treaties; not limited to rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), rights to inventions and utility models.
12) Any Trademarks within this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company are recognised, acknowledged and respected.
13) The Company takes care to show the content as accurately as possible, however colours, shapes, layout, design, images etc can be distorted during the downloading, reproduction or reconstruction of the Website by the device you use for access, also individual manufacturer or personal user settings of your device affect how the Website is displayed, the Company cannot guarantee the colour, shade, shape, size or any other visual aspect is an exact match with the image on the Website.
14) The content, specifications, availability, design, layout, scheme, or theme are subject to change without notice and provided without warranty that they are accurate or error free.
15) You agree not to;
a) republish, redistribute, reproduce, duplicate, copy, translate, transmit, broadcast, sell, rent or sub-license or otherwise use material from this Website, including use or publication on another website without the Company’s express written consent;
b) frame or embed any part of the Website on other websites without the Company’s express written permission;
c) use any material from the Website for a commercial purpose;
d) attempt to edit, modify, amend, or decompile any material on the Website;
e) conduct any data collection (whether automated or not) including but not limited to data scraping, data mining, data extracting and data harvesting without express permission;
f) access the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or its hosting servers or networks; impairs or interferes with of the availability or accessibility of the Website; is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
g) disrupt the normal flow of data in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Website;
16) Users of the Company’s services, software and apps can log in to an area of the Website that is restricted account users only using a username and password.
17) You are solely responsible to the safety and security of your username and password and you accept sole responsibility for any unauthorised access to your account as a result of any loss, disclosure or failure to keep secret your access information. It is recommended that passwords are changed on a regular basis and report to the Company any activity which you know or suspect of being as a result of unauthorised access.
18) Registered users must not use their account to
a) Do anything that is not permitted within the terms and conditions of services or using the Company’s software and apps;
b) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any user of this Website, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of the Company and its partners or affiliates;
c) make any false statements or misrepresentations (including during the registration process);
d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin or geographical location from where access if obtained;
e) infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
f) acquire any details of any other registered user or any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of commercial solicitation;
g) upload, transmit or link to software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer, device, software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
h) interfere with or disrupt the Website, its servers, networks or flow of data;
i) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws and/or regulations;
j) Harass, bully or cause distress to another user of the Website and/or any employee of the Company;
k) Access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent.
19) The Company operates a zero tolerance policy to any misuse or breach of these conditions and may, using any resources available, including technical or legal to remove any persons ability to access the Website or terminate the contract under which they access the Company’s services, software or apps, and shall not hesitate to report misuse to an appropriate authority.
20) The Company may recover any costs, expenses or losses incurred as a result of any misuse or abuse of the Website or networks including but not limited to costs incurred for cleaning the Website or removing content, administration, representations or attendance with authorities, legal fees and use of third party representation.
h) the Company will make all reasonable endeavours to maintain continuous access to the Website, however availability may be interrupted as a result of routine, periodic or necessary, maintenance and repairs; updates and upgrades to the underlying software and equipment used to make the Website accessible via the internet; maintaining security; keeping up with technological advances. The Company gives no warranties or guarantees in respect of your ability or inability to access the Website.
i) technology and equipment can function incorrectly or fail to function at all, the operation and availability of the Website or the flow of data may be interrupted or interfered with beyond the Company’s reasonable control or by a third party.
j) the transmission of data through the internet is inherently insecure, the Company will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the Website and equipment but cannot guarantee that the Website has not been accessed or interfered with by a third party or malicious software or that the data you receive or send has not been misrouted. You should provide your own security software on the device you use the access the Website and the compatibility, effectiveness and updating of that software is your sole responsibility.
k) access to the Website may also be limited, restricted or denied as a result of a Force Majeure event (beyond the Company’s reasonable control) or conditions which do not arise as a result of a breach of a duty of care or negligence, including but not limited to adverse weather, war, terrorism, strikes, fires, floods, pandemics, epidemics, governmental restrictions, power or network failures, failure of suppliers, sub-contractors or carriers.
l) the Company does not know the software or apps that are installed on the device you use to access the Website is not able to guarantee that upgrades or updates are compatible with any third party scripts, code, software or apps that you upload or install on your device;
24) A person or company who is not party to the agreement shall not have any rights, benefits, or obligations under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
25) If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
26) No forbearance or delay in enforcing these Terms and conditions or any other legal right shall prejudice, restrict, interfere, or otherwise diversely affect the right to enforce those Terms at a later time or for a subsequent breach.